Friends of Ho`okena Beach Park 2008-Present
Friends of Ho`okena Beach Park Non-Profit 5O1-C3, Kona, Hawaii
• Developed a strategy to save money by hiring workers through See Hawai`i Work
• Organized fundraiser; resulted in contributions of $2,500.00.
• Established rules and regulations for renting equipment from concession
• Currently a volunteer
Kona and Hilo, Hawai`i Medical Center (long-term care and oncology department)
• Filed and organized patient charts
• Provided patient care
• Read and played games with patients
• Shadowed Dr.Kevin Wilcox-Oncology January 2010-2011
‘Ike aku, ‘ike mai. Kōkua aku, kōkua mai. Pēlā ka nohona ‘ohana.
Watch, observe. Help others and accept help. That is the family way.